Trampoline has been an Olympic Sport under USA Gymnastics since the year 2000 & has been a growing trend, both recreationally and competitively.
Flip Force San Diego is a fully equipped Trampoline and Tumbling training facility! Our gym is over 15,000 sq. ft packed with top notch equipment:
- 4 Olympic trampolines,
- Two double mini trampolines
- Tumble track
- Rod floor
- Foam pit
We offer both recreational TNT and competitive TNT
TNT Recreational Classes
- Trampoline is fun and great exercise for all ages
- Great for building self confidence, strength, agility, balance & discipline
- Athlete’s learn the basics of tumbling, trampoline, and double mini
- Safety is our number one priority
- Make sure to check out our special HOME SCHOOL classes!
Monthly Rates for Trampoline & Tumbling Recreational classes:
1 class per week-$88
2 classes per week-$150
3 classes per week-$186
4 classes per week-$205
5 classes per week-$218
We currently have a competitive team that competes at the State, Regional, National, and World Level. TNT is an individual sport in which the athlete competes on Trampoline, Power Tumbling & Double Mini. Athlete’s are invited onto the competitive team after being evaluated by one of our coaching staff.
Flip Force San Diego is the proud home of 2015 Tumbling World Age Group Games Champion, Kiley Lockett!