- Flip Force’s billing method is Auto Bill Pay. Tuition must be PAID IN FULL by the FIRST of each month. Class sessions are continuous. You are responsible for making sure tuition is paid on time.
- REFUNDS: There are NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS for missed classes and camps. ****Credits may only be given with a doctor’s note.***
- A $25.00 LATE FEE will be imposed on all outstanding balances of more than SEVEN days.
- There is a $30.00 fee for all returned checks.
- A mandatory Insurance/Registration fee of $48.00 is due at registration of classes. This fee is non-refundable and runs for one year from the date last paid.
- Cancellation policy: If you wish to cancel automatic withdrawals, Flip Force requires a completed cancellation request form of at least ONE WEEK prior to the next billing month. It is solely your responsibility to cancel for classes. This is not based on how many classes you/your child has missed. Please refer to Refund Policy for missed classes.
- Make-up policy: Within the SAME month of absence, your child is offered ONE make-up in any similar rate class granted we have space. This must be scheduled in advance.
- NO prorates for Flip Force’s designated closed dates: Flip Force will be always be closed one week in July for Trampoline & Tumbling nationals, Summer Break and the last week in December, Winter Break. There will be no pro rating during these weeks since tuition is based on 4 classes a month, there are some months with 5 weeks; therefore, it balances out.
- Starting January 1st, 2014-Flip Force will be offering Military Discounts for active duty families. The discount is 10% off of monthly tuition. This is not an advertised discount, families whom wish to receive this discount will need to show physical ID upon registration.
- If for some reason you are financially unable to be a part of the auto pay system, tuition is due before the 1st of each month. Otherwise, you may risk losing your spot in the class. Please also refer to the late policy.
- Camp cancellations must be done 24 hours prior to the camp start date. There will be no refunds after this time period. Please see also refund policy.
- There are NO MAKE-UP classes for specialty classes (including camps.)
- Private lesson Cancellations: All private lesson cancellations need to be made within 24 hours to avoid a cancellation fee of half of scheduled private.
- Birthday Party Deposit: We require a Non-Refundable $75 deposit in order to book a party.
- We reserve the right to dismiss students from the program if deemed necessary.
- Hair must be tied back
- NO JEWELRY
- Leotards, elastic waist shorts, or pants, t-shirts, or warm-up suites are appropriate
- Pants and shirt must not have any BUTTONS
- Please remember to bring socks
- Parents with children that need bathroom assistance must stay in the gym or designate a parent to help.
- Inform the front desk if an unfamiliar person will be picking up your child.
- Inform the instructor if your child is on any current medication that could affect the child’s behavior or balance.
- DO NOT DISCIPLINE YOUR CHILD DURING CLASS.
- DO NOT COACH OR INSTRUCT YOUR CHILD IN ANY WAY DURING CLASS. THIS COULD BE A SAFETY HAZARD.
- Parents and non-students are not permitted on the equipment or in the equipment area at any time during classes.
- Food, drinks, or chewing gum are not allowed in the gym area.
- Students may not play or use equipment in the gym without an instructor present.
- There is no shouting, swearing, unnecessary running, or horseplay in the gym.
- Students may not spot each other.
- Students may not leave the building without a parent or guardian. Students may not wait outside of the building for their parents.